About Peggy Wagner
Having lived in Wilton since 1975, I am well acquainted with the lifestyle in the area. The area is close to Sacramento and yet out far enough to allow us all to have plenty of privacy. Good land with great water wells make it very easy to have horses on your own property. Land prices are still low enough so that you can either purchase undeveloped land and build your home your way or buy an existing home on five, ten or twenty acres. There are even larger tracks of land for those who wish to really spread out.
I wouldn't trade this lifestyle for any other. I love driving my Belgian horses. Riding is a real family activity in this area. The 4H Club is big in the Wilton area and the young people can't wait to see who is going to win the next blue ribbon. Come on over and see how well you will fit into this rural lifestyle -- I'll be happy to show you around.
- 1974-Present: Licensed Realtor®, selling in Elk Grove, Laguna, and Wilton
- Sacramento Association of Realtors® Masters Club Member - 1987, '89, '90, '93, '94, '96, '97, '98
- Sacramento Association of Realtors® Life Member of Masters Club 1999
- Sacramento Association of Realtors® Outstanding Life Member 2001 on
- Co-Owner Real Estate Masters 2001-2006
- 1968-1972 Whittier College BA International Politics, Minor in French
- 1970 University of Copenhagen
- 1972 Monterey Institute of Foreign Studies
- 1973 Lumblau Real Estate School
- Realtor® Associate
- Member of Sacramento Association of Realtors®
- Member of California Association of Realtors®
- Member of National Association of Realtors®