M&M Real Estate
BRE - 00795069

M&M Real Estate

Broker
Mobile:
(916) 806-3634
Office:
(916) 685-2390
M&M Real Estate
9008 Elk Grove Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95624

Our team is skilled in traditional real estate, investment, commercial property, property management, short sales, and bank owned properties; our marketing strategies have provided the highest returns for our customers.  Our customer testimonials speak volumes to our integrity and professionalism within our community, were proud that we have built our business on word of mouth relationships and referrals.  We provide consulting for homeowners considering Short Sale solutions, we have an in-house team that manages and negotiates the short sale process from start to finish at no additional cost.  We have successfully closed 99% of all short sale transactions we managed, the remaining 1% successfully received loan modifications.

Broker Master’s in Business Technologies, certificates in software development, and project management.  Our office also has agents with degrees in Real Estate and Land Development, Japanese’s language and history, business, and marketing. We belong to and support a variety of local organizations and charities.

 

"M&M Real Estate is truly a top notch company. They always handled business in a timely and professional manner. At the same time when you stop by the office it feels like your visiting an old friend and his family. When I stopped by the office to speak to Kirk about a short sale on my home I was really unsure of the process and I had quite a few questions. Kirk welcomed me into the office, explained the short sale process, answered all my questions and assured me at the end of the short sale all would be well. And it was. Shortly after the start of the short sale Kirks daughter Lacey contacted me. Lacey let me know what paperwork she needed and from there she was on it! Don't let her size and smile fool you, when it comes down to it she will be on your side, ,fighting the fight and getting the job done. In the future I will use M&M Real Estate for all my real estate needs. They're good people that care. Thank you again to the entire M&M Team. You guys rock!!! "

  -Craig & Buffy, Client

"Kirk and Robin were amazing in our home search. They helped us stay on budget and were available whenever we needed to view a property....Lacie showed us properties as well when they were out of town. This kind of service is not the norm anymore and was greatly appreciated. The guidance and professionalism exceeded expectations, especially after offers on multiple properties during our search. In the end our transaction closed seamlessly and we absolutely love our new home. Our many thanks to the Marchetti team for getting results. We will gladly recommend M&M real estate to friends and family for any of their real estate needs. Thanks again! Jenn & Tony Leon"

  -Tony Leon, Friend

"Help us relocate from Sacramento to Georgia and it could not have been any easier. Price, location, property condition and timing all fit together nicely. I am very happy and will use and recommend M&M Real Estate to all our family and friends. Thanks again. Jessica F "

  -Jessica Fackerl, Client